Spring

Monday, March 22, 2010

Holy Moses!!!

Today was chocked full of busyness and goodness!!

Had a Drs. appt in Ithaca, the monkey and I took off for parts known. First took Daddy to work and off to the dump! (my favorite shopping place!) -- Got loads of treasures, including a horrific 80's chandelier that I can not wait to turn into an amazing candleir!! The we drove down the lake and stopped at the Sally on the way -- got some TRES FABU treasures to re/up-cycle. They are going to be SMOKING HOT! once they get the Just Junque treatment! Had a brief snafu with the Ithaca police. The office was a treasure....He even let me follow him to the DMV instead of stranding Monkey and I in the rain with no car. Once that was settled, I got to my Dr's appt and back home we came -- Somewhere along the way there were at least 4 cups of coffee.

Once we got home - I made some homemade gingerale
**Recipe**
4 cups of water
4 cups of sugar (or Splenda)
2 cups sliced peeled ginger
Club Soda
Lime wedges

Boil water, sugar, ginger for 8 minutes and let cool to room temperature (2ish hrs) - strain through fine sieve. Can be stored in fridge up to a month.

To make gingerale - Fill glass with ice - pour 1/4 cup of ginger simple syrup into glass, fill with club soda, squeeze lime and ENJOY!

Did a little house work, off to pick up Daddy, home to make dinner, played, put Monkey to bed, cleaned up a little --

Then spent the whole night putting things up on Art Fire (http://www.artfire.com/users/JustJunque) and Ebay - JustJunque09. worked on my brochures & business cards and applications to juried art shows.

It is 12:30 am and I am about beat!
Cheers,
JJ

No comments:

Post a Comment