Spring

Friday, March 19, 2010

Wii Fit and Today

LOVING MINE!! The weather still isn't so we can go out and play or work out in the yard. Too muddy and wet from the 6 feet of snow that melted.

The windows are open to air the Winter out of the . The baby is down for her nap. Coffee is on. My water bottle was filled. Paints, glass and everything else is on the dining room table all set up for my paint time after my shower. I cleaned the house yesterday, so it is all pretty and clean. Candles are burning making it smell even yummier!

So back to the Wii Fit! - Unpacked it, got everything set up, put on my yoga pants and t-shirt, and ready to go. Thirty minutes later, I am a little winded, a little sweaty and E N E R G I Z E D!!! What an awesome workout and it fit right into my morning. Once in the morning and once at night to start.

I LOVE IT!!!

Have a happy day!

1 comment:

  1. Sounds like a lovely day if you ask me! I love having the windows open...so glad spring is nearly here! I find that the best work gets done at nap time :)

    ReplyDelete